A Domestic Violence Shelter For Women & Children
24 Hour Hotline
Post Office Box 162
Johnson City, Tennessee 37605
- Provides a safe, secure and confidential haven for women, men and children
- Provides transportation when needed
- Provides food and clothing for women, men and children as needed
- Provides assistance as a liaison between the client and Johnson City
Police Department, Department of Human Services, Housing Authority,
School System, Health Department, Physicians and Utility companies to
establish new living arrangements
- Works with Legal Services and Court Systems as an advocate to
gain Orders of Protection and other Legal Documents
- Provides on-site counseling, one-on-one and in groups, and support groups in the community for after-care.
- Works with a National Hotline to help victims leave their home area whenever necessary
- Provides Information and Referrals to off premises counseling for persons who do not need the protection of a shelter
- Community Education
- Speakers Bureau
- Information and Referral
- Brochures and Handouts
- Survivor's Circle
|THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR SERVICES|
Your Donation Is Sincerely Appreciated.
Safe Passage is a program provided through
Site Design by
The First Tennessee Human Resource Agency
which is a non-profit, tax exempt organization.
Safe Passage serves Washington County, Tennessee and surrounding counties as a shelter for victims of Domestic Violence. The Shelter began operation in June 1996 and came under the FTHRA umbrella of services in 2006. FTHRA does not discriminate against race, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, age or disability. FTHRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Spun Silk Web Design
All Right Reserved Spun Silk Web Design©1997